The JEFFCO InfraSpector is a useful general purpose Near Infra-Red spectrometer suitable for agricultural and food based applications. Jeffress Engineering can provide advice on your application and design and fabricate custom built solutions to fit exactly your need.
- Solid state diode array technology
- Thermoelectric cooling for stability
- Long life stable halogen light source inbuilt
- Spectralon white standard inbuilt
- Xenon wavelength standard inbuilt
- Robust sealed sapphire glass view window
- Optics and electronics sealed to IP54
- Wide aperture optics (~50mm Ø) Q Nominal 900-1700nm bandwidth
- Integrated with Camo The Unscrambler®
- Developed and manufactured in AUSTRALIA
Please contact us for further information on our ability to build a custom solution for your application.